Makes: 6 Yorkshire Puddings
Plain Flour - 125 gms
Salt - A pinch
Eggs - 2
Milk - 300 ml
Oil - 1 to 2 tbsp
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degree C.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and add the salt.
3. Make a small well in the middle and pour in the eggs and a little milk.
4. Mix well and add the remaining milk in gradually.
5. Whisk it and then put it in the fridge to cool down for about half an hour.
6. Add a little oil to each section of the bun / muffin tin and put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
7. Remove it from the oven and then put in the batter.
8. Cook for about 20 minutes /until risen and crisp.