Strawberries - 200 gms
Blueberries - 100 gms
Icing Sugar - 3 tbsp
Double Cream - 125 ml
Greek Yogurt - 200 gms
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Demerara Sugar - 2 tbsp
1. Cut each strawberry into 4 parts. Hull them. Put them into a bowl with the strawberries.
2. Dust over 1 tbsp of the icing sugar and mix properly so that the all the berries are coated evenly.
3. Whisk the cream to form soft peaks.
4. Take another bowl and mix the yogurt, vanilla extract and 2 tbsp icing sugar. Add the whisked cream into this bowl.
5. Distribute the berries into 4 ramekins and pour the yogurt mixture over it.
6. Sprinkle on the demerara sugar and put the brûlées into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
7. Heat the grill to high. Grill until the sugar has melted.
8. Let it cool slightly before serving so that the sugar forms a crisp crust.
Post a Comment