Lamb Meat Masala
Mutton - 1 kg, diced into medium size pieces
Lemon Juice - from 1 Lemon
Ginger Paste - 1 tbsp
Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
Mace Powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
Cumin Power - 1 tbsp
Green Chillies - 2 to 3, chopped
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Red Chilli / Paprika - 2 tbsp (adjust as per spiciness required)
Mint Leaves - 1/4 cup, chopped
Coriander Leaves - 1/4 cup, chopped
Fried Onions - 1 cup, crushed
Greek Yogurt - 1 cup
Salt - As required
Oil - 1/4 cup
Potatoes - 2, medium, chopped
Oil - 2-3 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tbsp
Chopped Coriander - For garnish
1) All all the marination ingredients into a big bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover it and leave it for about 2 hours / or overnight for best results.
2) In a pressure cooker, add the oil, and once its hot - add the cumin seeds.
3) Once they splutter, add in the marinated meat and potato mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4) Put the lid on. Let the whistle blow for 4 times. Turn the gas to low and leave it on for 20 minutes.
5) Turn the gas off, let the pressure cooker cool down. Open it, transfer it to the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice or roti.
Post a Comment