Aditi's Hair Oil Recipe
Coconut Oil - 500 ml
Curry Leaves - Half a cup
Bhringaraj Leaf Powder - 4 tbsp
Neem Leaf Powder (Dried ok, but fresh preferred) - 1/4 cup
Fenugreek Seeds - 4 tbsp
Brahmi Powder - 4 tbsp
Gooseberries - 10 (cut into small pieces or grated)
1. Heat the iron pan / skillet on the cooker and pour the oil.
2. Turn the flame to medium heat and wait until you see the Bubbles forming on the oil.
3. Now add all the stuff carefully, making sure they don't splash on you.
4. Let the oil boil on medium flame until all the ingredients are charred in the oil, making sure they do not burn.
5. Now switch the gas off, and let the oil rest along with all the ingredients for 24 hours.
6. After 24 hours, strain the oil with a muslin cloth and store in a wide jar bottle, and then use a required.
7. Massage this oil with a cotton ball after warming a bit, and use once or twice a week, for best results.
Post a Comment