King Prawns - 700 gms (cleaned)
Onions - 500 gms (finely chopped)
Tomato - 500 gms (finely chopped)
Red chillies - 2 to 4
Mustard seeds - 1 tbsp
Chilli Powder - 2 tbsp
Coriander + Cumin Powder - 2 tbsp
Ginger Garlic +Chilli Paste - 2 tbsp
Oil - 250 gms
1.Heat the oil in the pan.
2. Then put mustard seeds and red chillies.
3. When it splutters, put onions and sauté it till it becomes golden brown.
4. Then add tomato and wait till it is cooked well and smashed in oil.
5. Add the king prawns and sauté for a while.
6. After 5 minutes add ginger garlic + chilly paste and sauté continuously for 5 more minutes.
7. Add chilli powder, coriander + cumin powder and turmeric powder mix well and add 1/2 a glass of water and stir.
8. Wait till the water is evaporated and the oil separates from the dish.
9. Decorate it with finely chopped coriander leaves.
10. Delicious spicy king prawns are ready now and you can serve it with Plain Rice or Chappati.